Follow the Yellow Brick Road: But Remember to BYOD
Join us for this interactive journey into the wonderful world of data analysis for continuous improvement in which your team will have dedicated time to roll up its sleeves and immerse itself in all things data. Through guided and team-based activities and using your own data, you will have the opportunity to develop and apply the skills to answer your most pertinent questions leading to program improvement and candidate success. By the end of our boot camp, you will have a repertoire of strategies, tools, and resources to visualize your data and create data stories that will galvanize your key stakeholders and educational partners into action.
- Identity and evaluate quality of the data
- Utilize techniques within the data processing cycle, turning raw data into meaningful information
- Explore various sources of data to compare and contrast candidate performance
- Apply data visualizations to engage in data discussions
- Create an action plan to revise, enhance or continue practices as informed by the data